Friday, February 12, 2010

M-Learning on Ipod Touch

There is an existence of rapid authoring tools for M-Learning as well. When I say as well, I mean standard rapid authoring tools for WBTs.

For the last 1 week, I have been munching on chips and french fries and have been neck deep in submarines, hot dogs, sandwiches, mixed salads and soft drinks. Now you must be wondering what I am talking about. I was working on a course for US high-school kids and the course had limitations as to the application through which it will be created. I call them limitations as I am habituated in working for WBTs and ILTs and not M-Learning.

The application is called MOBL 21. Among other things, instructors and teachers can create quick learning materials and quiz and make them available to students. The students have access to the material through a device like Ipod Touch. So I was working for a US audience and feeling very very pseudo American for my diet and work which are totally self inflicted if I may say.

I have an Ipod touch and have used it for movies, games, and music but seeing the potential of the device for imparting education completely charms me. Thanks to applications like MOBL 21.

By the way the diet's doing wonders to the skin on my face. If I don't stop, even the craters and undulations on the moon will be put to shame.

No comments:

Followers